Friday, September 24, 2010

Back to School



School is back in session and for me that means new shoes. This year I got 2 new pairs of shoes. I got one running pair and one lifestyle pair. For my running pair I bought the Nike LunarGlide +2. These shoes utilize Nike's Lunar Foam and Flywire Technology. Both of these technologies come from NASA. Lunar Foam is the cushioning system that the shoe uses and it is a soft, lightweight foam. Flywire is little strands of lightweight material that help lock down your foot for a comfortable fit. Flywire works like the cables on suspension bridges. The other pair I bought were the Jordan Icons. The Jordan Icons take hints from the Jordan 20 and Jordan 23. The upper is from the Jordan 23 and the midsole/outsole is from the Jordan 20. The outsole of the shoe uses Jordan's IPS technology. IPS stands for Integrated Podulon System. These are like little cells of cushioning on the outsole. I am very happy with both of my shoes and I have gotten many compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment